Thursday, November 13, 2014

Guard Dog Taining Video

Guard dogs can be a good option for homeowners who wish to protect their property. In most cases, simply having a dog that barks at strangers and alerts you of potentially dangerous intruders is enough when it comes to home security.

However, some canines can be much more aggressive when it comes to protecting their territory and masters. In this situation, it is particularly important to properly train a guard dog.



Fenway The Guard Dog In Training Notices Very Suspicious ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/green/ Fri, 12 Sep 2014 08:40:12 -0700
You never can be too careful... or can you? Apparently, you can. Fenway the year-old German Shepherd doesn't like the look of the dog she spies in the mirror in this video uploaded by user KJ Pelletier, and she's doing all ...


Guard Dog Training Centre
Category: Pet services
IDGAF
Thu Nov 13 00:50:32 +0000 2014
I don't need to lock my door, I'm slowly training my rabbit to be a guard dog. So far he has mastered, hide under the bed and run away
GREAT DANE GUARD DOG TRAINING | Dog Training ...
http://dogtrainingvideostore.com/ Thu, 06 Nov 2014 21:21:05 -0800
GREAT DANE GUARD DOG TRAINING. Uploaded by Sara ... dogs abundant natural instinctive need to hunt and protect its master ( the original bread ... what any responsible dog owner should do! to have a strong protective dog and to not ... Related Videos. GREAT DANE /GUARD DOG TRAINING · Dog & cat clicker training tricks together – Honey the Great Dane & Muesli the Kitty. Dog & cat clicker training tricks together - Honey the Great Dane & Muesli the Kitty.


Guard Dog Training Centre
Category: Website
Demarcus Robinson
Thu Nov 06 17:33:35 +0000 2014
I think it's for guard training though. I've never seen anything prior that would make me think he was doing anything else with the dog.

1 comment:

  1. I love pets and I do watch dog training videos. In that way, can teach my dogs different exhibition.

    ReplyDelete